In these pages you will find information and statistics which prove the success of grammar schools. We fully accept these statistics raise further questions, and for answers to those questions please see our FAQs page. We hope that the following statistics will help to convince you that grammar schools consistently outperform comprehensives in terms of educational attainment.
In the sub-pages you will find detailed information on the following topics:
- Performance at A level
- Performance at GCSE level
- Comparisons against Independent schools
- Local Authority Comparisons
- A case study: Northern Ireland
- A selection of useful publications